Human Papillomavirus / HPV and links with cancer research video
Interview of scientists on the link between infectious disease and cancer for women's cervical cancer prevention.
HPV Forum Articles
Genital Warts Treatment
- learn about your options to treat genital warts, both at the Doctor and in the privacy of your own home
HPV and Dating
- tips and advice on getting out and dating again after HPV diagnosis. Find someone new today!
HPV Video Content
- Watch videos from experts in the field of HPV and cervical cancer
Pictures of Genital Warts
- view images of genital warts from around the web taken by clinicians
HPV Questions and Answers
- Is there a cure for HPV? Will HPV cause cancer? Find Answers about HPV and ask questions.
- what it does, when to expect it, and clinical trials being done on an HPV Vaccine from Merck & Co.
- what you need to know about Cervical Dysplasia and its role in cervical cancer development
- According to studies up to 90% of those infected with HPV clear the virus from their body within 8-24 months.
How To Tell Your Partner About HPV Cervical Changes
- a guide to telling your partner about abnormal pap smear results
How To Tell Your Partner About Genital Warts
- a guide to telling your partner about genital warts diagnosis
How To Tell A New Partner About HPV
- learn the facts about HPV first, then use this script
Why Tell A New Partner About HPV
- with HPV being so common, and often times transient why do you need to disclose?
HPV and Condoms: The Great Debate
- should we teach abstinence only education? Is HPV infection deadly?
- Information about HPV, Genital Warts, Pap Smears and more for those who need to know
Suggest An Article or Topic
The research and information presented here is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Always talk to your doctor before starting any treatments or if you are unsure of your current health status.