HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Low risk HPV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Venting?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Venting?
    Posted: 07Nov2010 at 7:04pm
I wake up everyday depressed about having GW and honestly the only thing that brings happiness lately has been acohol. and in large doses.. It may seem stupid to some of you to drown my feelings with alcohol because the nature of it is, alcohol could do more damage to my body than the current virus that has infected my body. I recently found out one of my good fiends had HPV at 16 and now at 22 they are completely clear of the virus, but I cant help feeling like a pessimist from day to day, that I will never completely get past this part of my life. I have decided that it is ultimately less stressful to stop dating all together, and I now have the mindset that I will be alone forever, support myself, and that will be it for the next 70 or so years. We'll take about 10 years off from the alcohol.. so the next 60 years will be a learning lesson, a lonely, sexless lesson of how out of control my first few "adult" years were and how careless of a life I have chosen to live. For a guy who didnt learn a damn lesson when his girlfriend got pregnant at 17 I guess I had it coming. But I'll be honest with you.. I am afraid of rejection more than death and I just wish there was somebody who I could talk to about this. I wish there was someone in WA who understood, who could feel my pain and help me rebuild my confidence in having a successful life. I know every single person on this forum feels lonely and dirty but honestly if all that effected by low risk hpv is the sexual aspect of our life then why do we still feel so empty? I realize Im just rambling now, but if there is a God in the sky, please send someone my way. Just someone who I can talk to and someone who faces my same problems.   AIM= DubThisDTM
hpvguy1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hpvguy1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Nov2010 at 10:12pm
life goes on dub. you will clear the virus in time. lots of good forums and people here to help you through it. i thought the same thing when i first found out, and now im learning to deal with it. i think it will pass, have no more warts, and clear the virus. not gunna type over and over again the same thing but i think you can beat this virus. just takes time.
Genital Warts Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genital Warts Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Mar2011 at 11:50am
Hello Venting,

Sometimes life sucks, but you just have to get up, dust yourself off and get going. Imagine if you lived over in Japan, and saw your house float away with everything that you own, and then you are worried about nuclear fallout. Count your blessings!

There are all natural remedies for genital warts. They do not scar, are not painful and are not expensive like most doctors visits and harmful, scarring and painful procedures that they offer.

And, if you do not want to be reinfected, you have to abstain from sex. This is a very contagious disease. You can get genital warts from touching or being touched with someone who has genital warts. Wearing their clothes is they are highly infected or even by using a used towel that might have some of the virus on it.

Chin up there are lots of people to talk to on this site. You are not the only one with genital warts.

~Genital Warts Pro~
HowToTreatGenitalWarts,com
amanda1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Mar2011 at 9:30am
Think about all the people who wake up everyday with life threatening diseases like cancer and HIV. Genital warts are aesthetically unpleasing, and once you find someone who loves you it won't matter. My boyfriend has never shown symptoms in the 6 months we've been sleeping together... (then again, my warts went away in a week...unsure if they ever were warts!) but still. I am constantly thinking about it and stressing about any and every small dot or raised skin I feel down there. I go to the gyno constantly. I am currently in a bad phase even though two weeks ago she assured me there was nothing there, I never believe her. I am positive something isn't right so I am going back on monday. This disease effects us as much as our minds let it... we need to be strong and realize this is by no means the end of our lives. An average of 8 months is all it takes to clear! That's a great statistic. Keep your chin up...... in time this too shall pass
amanda1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Mar2011 at 9:30am
PS. care to share your progress since November?!
sillyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03Mar2013 at 8:45am
i know how you feel
iv cried so much today also..i feel so sad msot of the time
but hopefully one day we will clear it :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic