HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wartamine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wartamine
    Posted: 05Nov2010 at 8:24pm

After trying everything else under the sun I have decided to give Wartamine a try. I am axiously waiting to see how well this stuff works, considering how much Ive heard that it works as well as the 30 day money back guarentee. One thing I was surprised to see was it does not state how often to use this stuff on the label. Anyone who has used it, how often did you use it? once daily? twice daily? I know there are plenty of related topics on this forum but what kind of results did you get? I will be logging my results if anyone is interested.

jake833 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake833 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07Nov2010 at 8:20pm
Hey there,

I also ordered Wartamine a few weeks ago.  I was skeptical at first, as I'm sure you are, but I was VERY pleased with my results.  I had a few warts on the shaft of my penis and the Wartamine stuff got rid of those quickly.  The warts turned white after the first two treatments, and then within a day or so, the warts turned a dark gray color.  I was told by the company that this was supposed to happen ... anyways, about a day later, they fell off in the shower. 

I tried many products, too.  I tried Wartrol (scam!), some product called Warts No More and that did nothing for me either except burn my skin ... anyways, I'm sure you'll like your results if you decide to try the wartamine stuff.  It worked for me.

Cheers,

Jake
DubThisDTM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Nov2010 at 4:42am
Thanks for the reply. This is the beginning of day 4 for me, they have turned white, now black and would be very happy to see them fall off soon. How often did you put thsi stuff on? My work schedule is crazy hectic right now so I put it on at 6PM when I get home from work, and at 9PM I replace the cotton and keep that on till I wake up at 2AM. I figure this is sufficient enough, possibly over sufficient. Just curious what worked for you. Again man, your encouragement is very appreciated.
jake833 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake833 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Nov2010 at 10:06pm
Hey Dub-

That is good news! If the warts are turning black after having already turned white, that means the stuff is working. From the looks of it, it seems like you're right on schedule. As far as my experience with wartamine, I really just followed the instructions. I did my treatment at night ... I soaked the cotton ball in the solution and then applied it directly to the warts. When I'd wake up in the morning, I'd check to see what progress was made, and pretty much every day for 3 straight days I noticed improvement. I suspect within a day or two, you'll notice the warts have fallen off. My warts fell off in the shower and I haven't seen any since. But it's nice to know that something out there actually works.

Good luck with the final days of your regimen. Let me know how it works out!

-jake

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09Nov2010 at 8:02pm
Yes, it feels good to have a little bit of faith in something actually working. I feel kind of like an idiot but Im not sure what to do now haha. There are now scabs where the warts used to be, does this mean they have fallen off? cause I guess ive kindof been waiting for the scabs to fall off to call it official. I originally bought 4 bottles of this wartamine, I have have used about half a bottle on these two specific warts and have a few small ones I will be using this on as soon as Im sure this stuff gets rid of the first ones completely . I must sound like an idot, but things are going so well I really dont want to screw up the process.  Was it obvious that yours were gone or would you say that since these are now scabbed over, that it is done. .. After the scabs heal should I expect no wart underneath? again sorry for being so specific in my questions, but thats what this site if for right? Man I owe you a virtual beer for your help.. Cheers to you, wherever you are located.

Edited by DubThisDTM - 09Nov2010 at 9:11pm
jake833 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jake833 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10Nov2010 at 8:43am
Hey Dub-

I'm so glad to hear things are going well! Don't worry, the scabs are normal ... sorry I should have mentioned that scabs are part of the healing process, too. It's best to let them heal so don't try to rush things by picking at the scabs or you run the risk of scarring.

Once the scabs flake away, the warts should be gone. You may notice a little battle wound where the wart was, so just follow the instructions they provided you on their website (on the bottle there is a website address), and you'll be good as new in a few more days. But considering the wart turned white, then black, and has now scabbed over, pretty much the exact same thing happened to me, and I'm confident this stuff has worked for you too.

So remember, don't pick at the scabs (let them fully heal), and once they are gone, follow the instructions the company provided to repair the skin, and then start attacking the other warts!

A beer sounds nice! I know how excited you are to see some results ... it's a shame more people don't know about wartamine. Seems like a lot of people are bouncing from one product to another, or one natural cure to the next, without getting the results they're looking for.

Keep me posted!

Jake

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10Nov2010 at 8:21pm

To clearify, I was aware of the scabbing, just wasnt sure if they replaced the warts or covered them. I dont want to give my hopes up just yet, but I must say I am extremely satisfied so far. I will be keeping you posted. Thanks a million. Sorry this is so short but I gotta be up early in the morning for work. I wrote you a private message. we can talk there if youd like.

Cheers bro!
shadowuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Nov2010 at 9:43am
I got some 2 weeks ago to remove a wart and it worked in 5 days - it turned black and i picked it off!!
jamesjony2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesjony2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Nov2010 at 8:35pm
With any treatment in the world market, Wartamine the goal is to eliminate both internal and external warts quickly. Wartamine and therefore an alternative to prescription drugs for doctors to use a visit or treatment is not necessary to buy. Men and women both - Wartamine topical solution to remove most internal and external genital warts is effective.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubThisDTM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Nov2010 at 5:27am
It is definately proving itself, though the scabs have been healing a week and not quite done, I can tell how effective this stuff really is. Thanks for the insight all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic