HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Low risk HPV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Laser Surgery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScaredGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laser Surgery
    Posted: 05Nov2010 at 5:43pm
I had laser surgery for genital warts on Wednesday and I'm noticing some discharge and itching...similar to what I felt before the surgery.  Does this mean that I'm just healing or does it mean that they are coming back.  Anyone with experience with this?
alp12ha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alp12ha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11Mar2011 at 11:48pm
I also listen this type of surgery. But it is harmful for health. It has many side effects which is dangerous for Health.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge - Einstein
khallie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khallie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04Apr2011 at 11:44pm
hi there, i have 2 lil skin growth inside of me and i can feel it with my fingers i am not sure they are warts or not but i just know they are, cuz i have them outside on my genital skin. Was the laser surgery painful?i am sure it is, i am just extremely scared to go through this pls give me some feedback thank you so much.
Everything happens for a reason...
madness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29Apr2011 at 12:35pm
I had laser surgery done on the 8th of this month and by the 26th the doctor said they the warts were back and plenty of them. It was painful recovery, now I'm on aldara and if nothing gets better by June 6th then back to surgery he says. What pissed me off is that I have been with my faithful wife for two years and she is HIV negative, with had a baby too, and this doctor is looking at me as if I got the warts back because I'm HIV positive and engage in risky behavior. I dont do tattoos, drugs, piercings, drink, smoke, have sex out of therelationship.What a doctor, don't they listen.
joemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10May2011 at 3:01am
how do you feel when you do the surgery laser?Are you feel bad or well?
olga1a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olga1a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26May2011 at 12:33am
Vision correction! Treatment session! Laser surgery!
Not expensive (from 800 euro)
Fail-safe (more than 15000 grateful patients )
Fascinatingly (wildlife of the North of Russia, antiquity and modern life of Russia)
You pay only for treatment session, but get also the journey – you will see everything you’ve ever read and dreamed.
Our website: http://laser-voyage.eu/
e-mail: contact@laser-voyage.eu
Tel: 007 964 298 14 28
sophiasmith941 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiasmith941 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Aug2011 at 11:13pm
Yes..I heard about this treatment..but nor sure..I think you have to consult with physician..
HPV_Remmy View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HPV_Remmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Nov2011 at 3:50am
Originally posted by madness madness wrote:

I had laser surgery done on the 8th of this month and by the 26th the doctor said they the warts were back and plenty of them. It was painful recovery, now I'm on aldara and if nothing gets better by June 6th then back to surgery he says. What pissed me off is that I have been with my faithful wife for two years and she is HIV negative, with had a baby too, and this doctor is looking at me as if I got the warts back because I'm HIV positive and engage in risky behavior. I dont do tattoos, drugs, piercings, drink, smoke, have sex out of therelationship.What a doctor, don't they listen.

Actually, if you are co-infected with HIV and with HPV, your likelihood of having genital wart outbreaks are greater than if you were not infected with HIV.

Those with weakened immune systems are much more likely to experience recurring outbreaks. This has nothing to do with tattoos, drugs, piercings, drinking, smoking, or promiscuity.

It is true that you likely have the warts back because of your lowered immune system as a direct result of HIV...not because of risky behavior.
Check out an effective HPV remedy developed through scientific, yet animal friendly methods!
All Natural, Antiviral HPV Remedy
madness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23Feb2012 at 5:11pm
I'm not HIV positive.

I know that you know some of the ways of catching HIV, I never put myself at that risk and never had sex with someone with HIV. Now, how did I catch HPV is a total mystery since my wife had tests done and she was negative. I'm a straight male and to make this even more strange my warts appeared in my anal area! That's maybe the reason why the doctor said HIV, you catch my drift now? The good news is that since the last procedure nine months ago I haven't had warts.

Good luck to you all.

Edited by madness - 23Feb2012 at 5:39pm
Mic13er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mic13er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Jan2013 at 2:18am
Laser surgery is surgery using a laser (instead of a scalpel) to cut tissue. Examples include the use of a laser scalpel in otherwise conventional surgery, and soft tissue laser surgery, in which the laser beam vaporizes soft tissue with high water content.

My Blog

Edited by Mic13er - 18Jan2013 at 2:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic