Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Veregen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deyon View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Veregen
    Posted: 22May2010 at 4:50pm
Hi

I am a male i ve been to ma dermathologue and he burnt my warts. then gave me a cream called veregen. he actually worked on the warts because it made it turn into white and most of them had the black head. I used it for 2 weeks but the itching and burning was omg i cannot explain, i couldnt sleep, even walk or sit still without rubbing my legs or itch another part of my body so i dont scratch the warts. after that week i had more warts n had dem burn again. then i used the cream for a day, but it was killing me and I felt so down that I cried. HPV is not like HIV at all but it really pulls someone down especially when u get the symptomes. to come back to the cream, I stopped using is for the first time after my burns, n the area does not itch at all i feel good but veregen works n i want to apply it but it really is uncomfortable. so if u know something that prevent the itching can u pls help ??? n by the way what i hate about these cream, maybe its a good thing but it kind of wakes up all the warts because after my 2nd burning i couldnt see no warts then i put the cream n so many appeared Cry. I am very sad lately I feel dirty. pls let me know if u used veregen
FighterinMe View Drop Down

Quote FighterinMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07Aug2010 at 12:41am
VEREGEN IS A GOD SEND!!!

I am a male and was first was diagnosed with condyloma about 5 years ago. I had the electrodissication procedure done and it was excellent. No scars, no reoccurence and completely got rid of the warts. BUT, It was really expensive and the healing process was super painful.

Now onto a new partner and I see two small bumps again about 8 months ago. Based on the previous expertience, I assumed it was warts. I went to the dermo and we wanted to do Cryotherapy. I went with it. HORRIBLE MOVE. Cryotherapy activates lots of the wart-causing cells surrounding the site... in my case, it led to lots more warts!!

So I found an EXPERT on the matter. He said the warts were now too extensive for any type of in-office treatment. He prescribed VEREGEN.

The first week, nothing.
Week two, i can see things crusting over. By the end of week two, I am in shock because my whole area looks like a cauliflower patch. I guess the veregen pulls up whatever is lying under the skin and traps it within the cream.

Now i'm on weak three, and the white lava is starting to break away and there is healthy, pink skin underneath. One by one, each wart was expanded, incased in white hard rock and just falls off.

I'm not done yet (only on week #3), but i'm hoping it'll be totally clear soon.... it looks like it will work!!!!

One thing: YOU MUST KEEP AT IT 3x a DAY or else it wont work.

sorebottom View Drop Down

Quote sorebottom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Aug2010 at 12:43am
I can only recommend surgery. Its painful but its probably the most effective method of treatment. Also im so glad i live in Germany. Im insured through my work and if i was unemployed then the state social policys look after people out of work with health insurance.
Sex isnt everything in life...remember that...i know what your going through...its not nice ...but the warts will go away on their own eventually...alll warts do
nottelling View Drop Down

Quote nottelling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Sep2010 at 7:19pm
Hi, on september 10, (today is september 26) I went to the dermatologist about a couple of spots that I have had on my penis for around a year.  He told me they were genital warts, froze them, and prescribed me Veregen.  I have been applying it like it says ever since.  It seems like sice I started, I have been getting more and more bumbs.  Almost like this cream has activated dormant ones.   Is that possible? Every time I look down there, I find a new one.   The original spots were flesh colored.  These new ones start looking like small pimples, or red scabs.  It seems like over night they double in size.  Then they are black.  I have been applying the cream to them thinking they are more warts.  Most of them are painful, like a tearing sensation.  Is this normal, or am I having a reaction to the cream?  The original two are still there.  Most white and crusty.  I'm thinking thats the veregen making them white, but I don't know.  Any advice would be helpful.thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply