HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Will I Know If I Have HPV or Genital Warts?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Will I Know If I Have HPV or Genital Warts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Will I Know If I Have HPV or Genital Warts?
    Posted: 18Jul2017 at 8:09am
It is important to note that the primary symptoms of HPV are the development of warts in various parts of the body. Genital warts occur in moist areas. They can grow in the following areas; penis, scrotum, groin, thighs, inside or around the anus, Vagina, Cervix.

Affected persons might also feel the following, in or around the genital areas; foul smell vaginal discharge, itching, bleeding after intercourse, burning sensation around the area.

Infection of HPV strains that cause genital warts could be avoided by being vaccinated at an early age. Adults who have not had their first sexual experience can also be vaccinated. Persons who have not been vaccinated face a high chance of developing the disease. They could contact genital warts, and this infection comes with its own treatment methods.

When you start noticing itching and swellings in your genital parts, it is important to see a doctor to avoid further complications. Early detection and treatment is the best way to beat the disease.
to know more, vist does hpv go away?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic