HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tyginta, ACV, Exercise And Staying Healthy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyginta, ACV, Exercise And Staying Healthy
    Posted: 01Aug2016 at 6:21pm
Having started my recent flare up with several warts, I'm now down to just one and it's finally starting to flake. Hoping it falls off by the weekend. It's also been the shortest outbreak I've had and I believe it's because of a few factors working together instead of the miracle cures or other BS you read about.

I'm now a strong believer in the effect that thuja based treatments have on GW and HPV symptoms. Suppose it's good to be sceptical about everything until you had see the results. Tyginta worked really well and especially likes the brush application which made it easy to use, less mess especially with the evening applications before bed. Buying two bottles was a bit expensive but looking at it now it was definitely worth it.

ACV was a great complement to Tyginta. I don't know which worked more than the other but I suspect they both did as a sort of double effect. I always applied the Tyginta first, then the ACV twice a day. I wonder if maybe I could've got better results by adding the ACV first and then the Tyginta? Guess I'll have to wait until the next flare up and try them the other way round.

Exercise most likely helped my immune system. You always read about the benefits of exercise but only really appreciate them when your system isn't 100%. I'm by no means a regular at the gym but did some easy running four times a week for two miles and some light body weight exercises at home, push ups, squats etc.

Staying health by eating right, okay some junk food on the weekend, but mostly no white carbs or sugar also helped. I recently tried some breathing techniques I read about and they definitely help with relaxation and dropping those stress levels. Might try other relaxation techniques next time as I really feel they work and help me sleep.
LifeisaBeach View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LifeisaBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22Aug2016 at 2:37am
Congrats on the short outbreak & the last wart getting ready to flake off, which I'm sure it did by now :) I really appreciate your optimism & pragmatism. It's really nice to read, especially with all the negativity I've been in. I wish you all the best on your future endeavors & thanks for sharing the insight. Peace.
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22Aug2016 at 9:54pm
HPV is a damn curse so I totally understand what you mean about the negativity about the virus. Guess support groups like this really helps people like us talk, give advice, support and a place to vent frustrations. Hope all's well with you mate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic