HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can our bodies clear this on our own?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LifeisaBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can our bodies clear this on our own?
    Posted: 31Mar2016 at 7:32pm
I've had warts now for almost two years. I haven't noticed a decrease in size, & since the first few warts, I've recognized a few more throughout the years. They're not too big, the biggest being about the size of a ball on a pin. I've also noticed tiny ones on the foreskin of my penis (circumsized) & idk how I'd treat them if they're so close to my healthy skin. My doctor advised me to not worry about treatment as it can cause ulceration of the skin. He was adamant about saying this is normal & shouldn't cause problems in my love life. I feel like that was a sort-of pseudo optimism. I guess I'm curious as to if anyone has had these warts clear on their own? I mean, I haven't reached two years, but they say that this virus usually clears on its own within two years. As far as I'm concerned I have a healthy immune system. I smoke pot occasionally, sometimes using blunts (tobacco paper) so maybe that could be a cause. I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle, working out & so on. I'm not too financially stable, so unfortunately I don't always have the funds to facilitate a healthy diet. I want to try the apple cider vinegar treatment, but I'm scared of damaging my skin & also of new warts appearing. I really don't want to have warts on my penis for the rest of my life. If any of you have any uplifting testimonials of clearance, then please can you respond to me. I feel down & out & I need a beacon of hope.
sandraj23 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13May2017 at 3:47am
Hi.. Yes it can dissapear on its own after a certain period.. that's if your body is strong enough to fight it.but in​ most cases it doesn't it just keeps​ multiplying. So i advice u begin treatments Asap.. i recommend Wartrol
xredeemx View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xredeemx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jun2017 at 6:25am
I'm a 38 year old male. I've been so far clear for a couple of years now. It felt hopeless for a while and I thought I'd never have sex again. I spent a lot of money freezing them off but for me it was the most effective and immediate treatment. Don't lose hope. You should eventually clear it if you haven't already. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic