HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

depressed teen. natural remedies. help...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organicwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: depressed teen. natural remedies. help...
    Posted: 04Mar2015 at 1:20am
I was diagnosed with HPV a couple months ago, and i feel like complete sh*t. I only had small wart around the opening of my vagina to start. I went to the nearest Planned Parenthood to get a look at it, and she confirmed it was a wart. She used the acid treatment on it, which seemed to kind of work. The wart turned white and fell off, as so I thought. Since then, many warts have appeared now, and my down stairs is a mess. I've tried the ACV treatment alone, and too with aspirin and in combination many different oils. I have had success in eliminating many of then, and they are all mostly tiny, stubborn, and don't want to die. The first wart was my biggest, until I felt a blueberry sized ball next to the first wart that the acid never killed, but with the help of tea tree oil, the large lump went down with no appearance of a wart yet. I've been trying to treat these bad boys naturally, since that is how I choose to live, the natural way. For years, I have been a vegan and dedicated my life to natural alternatives from no prescription medications and products, to herbal remedies for all my aliments. I've done this since I was sick of all the bullsh*t doctors had fed me for years, not to mention prescriptions that made me sick. Xanx for my extreme anxiety that caused me to pass out frequently (stopped taking it in attempt to keep the dimmed memory i now have left. Adderall because they couldn't diagnose my dyslexia in the past, and more. blah blah, yeah I gave it all up. Since finding out I have this virus, I have lot myself. I don't know what to do, since I use clay in place of soap. I can't be myself. I'm so depressed, I can't eat a whole days worth of food to fit my dietary needs as a vegan, I can't do any of my school work (I'm a college student), or even exercise without loosing motivation from depression. I can barley get out of bed most days. Exercise is my way to relieve anxiety, which I can no longer do. As far as diet and exercise goes, I've always been up to par, except recently (thank you depression). I'm now constantly sick, I never go out or drink anymore. I smoke pot, but that hasn't had much of an affect on the virus to my researched knowledge. I quit cigarettes over a year ago. I do take a multivitamin. B12, calcium, vitamin c daily. I did take a cat’s claw supplement for 3 weeks, but it made me ill, so I switched to a mushroom supplement the beginning of this week. I also have boosted my green matcha tea intake and have been trying to drink lots of water. I live and share a bathroom with other people too. I'm concerned with giving them HPV, and I haven't told them I have it. They see I've become sheltered and continue to hound me with questions asking what’s wrong, but I can't tell them. I fear they'll think I'm dirty or tell others. I also have a long distance relationship with this wonderful man that says he'd do anything for me and love me no matter what. I can't bare to tell him, but I have too. I can't tell him over the phone (no balls) so I'm waiting till he comes to see me at the end of this month. We're both pretty horny and I don't know how I'm going to handle this. I still have warts down there between my labia majora and minora. all of my visible warts are tiny and located here on both sides of my vagina. I also have has two on the outer edge of my minora, but ACV fried them off to leave weird looking scars, or i think they are. they don't itch or look like warts, but the skin is still tender and healing (scabs have fallen off a day ago). I'm sick of the ACV treatment, so I've been soaking the area in tea tree and oil around the clock for two days now. I've had some skin rashes and warts in and around my mouth, but I've taken care of those with no problem. The warts in and around my genitals are a concern. There’s more to my misery, I broke my ankle a couple weeks ago and I’m a poor college kid. Please. I’ll beg anymore. Someone help this poor girl. I'm so mentally and physically f**ked, I can’t take the heat much longer.

QUESTIONS:
-how to boost immune system to fight hpv naturally?
-natural anti-viral soap alternative to kill the remaining HPV virus?
-suggestions on treatment options?
-how do I tell my man I have HPV?
MOST IMPORTANTLY:
-how do I motivate myself more and beat this depression I'm experiencing?
With Love...OrgWart.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic