HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WINDOW FOR PAP TEST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anony1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WINDOW FOR PAP TEST
    Posted: 09Jan2015 at 1:24am
Hello all,

I got a call from my x saying I gave her HPV. But I didn't know about it and have never heard of it. A month prior to use having intercourse I got tested for STDs and came out negative. A month before I met her my other x got a pap test for hpv came out negative/normal. We met about 3 and a half months ago. How long does it take for it to show up in her hpv test? Was it within that time frame? Is it possible for me to have it and gave it to her, but my x came out negative prior to meeting her and before that I used protected sex with the the last 6 months prior to that. How long does it take for it to show up? Am I to blame for something I've never heard of and had gotten tested a month prior to having intimate relations with her? Please help. I feel bad. She says she going to get cancer and is never going to have kids. I also read something about genital warts and I've never had any so I don't know how to move forward with this matter. I didn't know nor do I know if it's possible I gave it to her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic