HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Homeopathic treatment Thuja Occidentalis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimistic00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homeopathic treatment Thuja Occidentalis
    Posted: 10Jan2014 at 10:05am
I am looking for testimonials from people who tried Thuja Homeopatic remedy for warts.
It is apparently taken as little pallets couple times a day under tongue. One person claimed that it helped when nothing else would.
I am researching this topic and would like to hear from others that may have tried it. The pellets are made by different homeopathic manufacturers with most common being Boiron company. 80 pellets cost only 5.99 in most places and I would think that it is worth giving a shot. Opinions?
screwdriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote screwdriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12Jan2014 at 9:27pm
Thuja only works for certain kinds of warts. Homeopathy has over 40 different treatments for Genital Warts. Don't self treat - find and talk to a Homeopath.
Optimistic00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimistic00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04Feb2014 at 6:05pm
I don't think this worked but they were sweet pills that made me believe that I will get better. So it does have some effect, perhaps placebo, perhaps hope and belief are the best medicine.
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Oct2015 at 1:57pm
I've had good results in the past with treatments containing thuja. It seems to work for gws and herpes. One of the few ingredients that seem to be pretty good and effective.
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Jul2016 at 7:25pm
Treatments with thuja like Tyginta, Wartscide etc seem to work pretty darn good. However, I've only seen results when used in combo with another treatment like ACV. I suspect the thuja in Tyginta might be interacting in a positive way with the properties of ACV. Seems to have a drying effect. Don't know if this is normal but so far so good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic