HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - these didnt work:ACV,Aldara,Tea tree,Warticon....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

these didnt work:ACV,Aldara,Tea tree,Warticon....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: these didnt work:ACV,Aldara,Tea tree,Warticon....
    Posted: 24Oct2013 at 5:42am
and freezing didnt work now whats left to do? :(((
wartman123 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wartman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Oct2013 at 10:26am
Hi Sillyme,

I'm a bit of an expert having cured myself after 4-5 years of recurrences. During this time I believe I may have caught a second strain which is why it seemed to take a lot longer.

I want to help you.

The freezing is the quickest method I know, it should work to remove the warts but they can come back and you have to keep freezing them off. You then need to work on your immune system.

Some questions I have for you to help you better:-----

. How long have you had them and are you getting recurrences?

. Are you sure they're warts and have you had them diagnosed at a clinic?

. What are you doing immune system wise?

. Are you Shaving down there? (if you are don't it can re-inoculate other areas)

. Are you smoking (don't smoke, it severely lowers your immune system)

. Are you taking any supplements etc. to boost immunity?

Please help me understand the extent and timescale and what you're doing. It's important to understand so I can advise you in detail.

Cheers,
sillyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Oct2013 at 4:54pm
hi thanks ill answer your questions :))
iv had them for around 26months and constant outbreak (have never dissapeared yet)
some said its skin tags but the biopsy i did came positive for HPV16
no i dont shave at all especially my anus..they are there
no i have never smoked and have no contact with anyone who smokes
no im taking nothing to boost my immune system

it has caused me bleeding during bowel movments

i do suffer from anxiety and depression cause of it..but am trying to reduce i also sleep late :/ im trying to eat more health for my immune..i never drink alcohol also..

Edited by sillyme - 25Oct2013 at 4:57pm
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Oct2013 at 4:02am
Hi sillyme,
I'm sorry you've been suffering so much. Even so, try to be positive. High risk strains take longer for the body to eliminate them but it does in the end. Meanwhile, it could be a good idea to boost your inmunity. Maybe you dont need too much. I'd recommend you to see a doctor or a naturopath. If you are tired of doctors and wanna try, maybe a good quality multivitamin together with 2grs of vitamin C per day and 400-800 of folic acid will suffice. Try to eat fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds everyday. Dont eat sugar (but the one natuarally found in fruit)cos it feeds bacterias and viruses. Do some sport or walk about an hour everyday. Try to keep your mind busy. Maybe you like reading or studying. They're great to hold one's horses. Go out. Take a good sleep evey night: resting makes a lot of good to your body and takes stress levels down.
Hope you get better soon so, keep on fighting cos you'll succeed.
sillyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Oct2013 at 6:18am
yeah iv basically tried everything out there..so now i dont know what to do.
ill try to keep eating healthy..its been a very tough road im only 20 :(
a huge nightmare..its not easy to be happy when its on my mind all d time

iv read it can take up to 36months/3 yrs to clear..so maybe i still have a chance till next year?? :(
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27Oct2013 at 4:47pm
Sure you'll have the chance. And you'll be clear. Trust me. You're young and strong to fight this. I know you cannot be happy with this. I used to cry a lot but I fought to get rid of it. Always bear in mind your goal. You're not happy now but you'll be so in the future. Warts will leave you cos you're going to make them disappear. Time will show. Then, you'll be back to normal. Please, dont surrender. Dont think of ideas like comitting suicide as you mentioned in another post. Look,there're people who suffer from cancer and take years to get over it if they ever do. There're people having to live with AIDS for the rest of their lives, taking heavy medication and having to say no to certain things which are imporportant to be happy. Even cases which are not so complicated can also be more difficut than yours. For example, I came down with warts after a major surgery which caused me a sudden menopause when I'm still quite young. I was fighting to overcome the wild effects of such a sudden state when I found myself having HPV. It was horrible. I felt frightened, desperate ans deeply sad and weak but I'm coming back to normal now. Time and attitude play an important role so, carry on, turn to us everytime you need it but change your mind a little bit. I know it's hard but you have a full life before you and you'll live it plenty. HPV will be a sad episode in our lives but just a memory, I promise.
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Oct2015 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by wartman123 wartman123 wrote:

Hi Sillyme,

I'm a bit of an expert having cured myself after 4-5 years of recurrences. During this time I believe I may have caught a second strain which is why it seemed to take a lot longer.

I want to help you.

The freezing is the quickest method I know, it should work to remove the warts but they can come back and you have to keep freezing them off. You then need to work on your immune system.

Some questions I have for you to help you better:-----

. How long have you had them and are you getting recurrences?

. Are you sure they're warts and have you had them diagnosed at a clinic?

. What are you doing immune system wise?

. Are you Shaving down there? (if you are don't it can re-inoculate other areas)

. Are you smoking (don't smoke, it severely lowers your immune system)

. Are you taking any supplements etc. to boost immunity?

Please help me understand the extent and timescale and what you're doing. It's important to understand so I can advise you in detail.

Cheers,

Some great points and questions there!
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Jul2016 at 7:19pm
Has anyone tried ACV with another treatment?

Seems like I'm getting good results with ACV and Tyginta so maybe those other treatments might work if used in some way together?
sandraj23 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2017 at 10:56am
hi there... there's still hope. Wartrol works, it fights watrol in the most effective way possibleit rids the common, flats or plantar warts, and theres a lot of benefits to it. You can read a full review on this watrol article.
sandraj23 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2017 at 10:57am
hi there... there's still hope. Wartrol works, it fights watrol in the most effective way possible, and theres a lot of benefits to it. You can read a full review on this watrol article.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic