HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question about using Veregen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Sep2013 at 8:32am
Yeah, jdouglas. The only thing you can do now is to go on Veregen till you feel they've been burnt. Stop it and let them dry up to the point they fall off. That's what worked for me. Good luck!! Then, you' ll have those hyperpigmented marks you'll get hydrated with rosehip oe whateveroil ypu prefer. It's take time, quite a few months or even a year, but they'll fade, I think.
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Sep2013 at 8:37am
Sorry, I read your other comments after writing the former one. It's a pity you didnt get anything from Veregen. Hope this new treatmentworks for you. Best!!
miamimike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamimike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28May2014 at 5:07pm
I have genital warts and was prescribed Veregen. I swear since I started the area has gotten worse. almost as if everything has been pulled up to the surface. before I had a few warts.. not I have so many irritated whitehead type bumps in the week that I began. anyone else has seen this?
Mike from Miami
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic