HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Low risk HPV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fed up.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tw349 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fed up.
    Posted: 09Jun2013 at 6:35pm
I've had HPV warts for 8 years now. I'm a male and got HPV after a bad descision in high school. Now I'm 25 and my warts have never gone away. I have three: on on the shaft, one at the base, and one in my pubic hair region. I got them treated after the first warts showed but they came back. I went back to the doctor to get them treated and this time asked for aldara. The doctor said no. I've had them treated countless times with acid and freezing them. They always come back. My blood tests show my immune system is in perfect condition. I found a new doctor who perscribed me aldara. I read that aldara only helps about 1/3 of men but i am willing to try anything. I've been on aldara for a month now and all that has happened is the warts have doubled in size.
Is there anything I can do that you know of? Like I said, I've had them for 8 years straight. I am so fed up. Thanks for letting me vent!
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Jun2013 at 1:40pm
Hi there,
Maybe it's a good idea if you try something different from what you've already done since it hasn't worked. I'd suggest laser or cauterization. They tend to be definite. Since you've had the same 3 for years, it sounds like you won't have more and these therapies will remove them. Even if you were to need repeating them a couple of times, they will finish with your bumps.
Hope this helps you and you can get rid of them.

sillyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Jul2013 at 6:27am
can it be skin tags?? they would never go alone if its that
still if its warts..try surgery cutting them or laser
wartman123 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wartman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Nov2013 at 4:18pm
Hi man,

If you've had sex during that time, it could be another strain. I had them 5-6 years and I think I may have caught another strain.

Unfortunately some people's body takes a lot longer to nail the virus down.

I've done a ton of research on this and finally helped cure myself. I would consider myself an expert on this thing.

Send me a PM message, I think I can help you treat this thing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic