HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Share Your HPV Story
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RECORDS OF PAIN&HOPE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Apr2013 at 10:37am
yes absolutely. my first outbreak was just a set of 7 warts that I battled for 2 months until they fell off. I got some in my bum region but that was only because I spread them by creating tiny cuts in there from cleansing with rubbing alcohol (do not do).

the second outbreak, however, was relentless. one after another, than a whole bunch at once, then gone, then again, in the same spots and in different ones. I know it is slowly ebbing now though (knock on serious wood) because the out breaks are fainter, smaller and they scab over in about a week, initially as a small ulcer but making just a white not black scab, and falling off instead of a 3 week long big black scab that swells and falls off leaving a crater.
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Apr2013 at 2:27pm
Thanks,dear. That's the way my warts pop up too, as white dots or ulcers, some get big, others stay small. I'm alone tonight and have decided to experiment: I've poked a couple of them with a needdle and another's white head and put the Veregen as usual. Tomorrow I'll see the results. Maybe they get even bigger but this area is full with them, that's on the right of my anus. The left part is almost dry already. God!!! What a battle!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2013 at 11:31am
Today I'll tell you the supplements and products I'm taking to fight HPV:

-2LPAPI: Microimnunotherapy. It's an homeopathic product that boosts the inmune system producing a balance in Th1 and Th2, IL1 and IL2. Contains interleucine, interferon, SNA-HLA and ciclosporine, specific nucleic acid SNA-PAPI, ribonucleic acid. It focuses on high and low grade HPViruses. 6 months of daily treatment to see results.

-GCMaf,a weekly injection that activates macrophages and rebuilds the inmune system.

- Folic acid

- Vitamin C

- Cellfood: It'said that viruses cannot live in oxigenated environments so if cells are healthy, there must be a result.

- A vitamin complex containing zinc and several herbs.

- Fish oil

- Pro- and prebiotics.

- Veregen for warts, 3 times a day.

- Tea tree oil to wash.

I've also tried with NO success:
- Thuya Occidentalis
- Terrasil

Needless to say my diet is healthy and balanced. It's always been so. It's years that I don't smoke and I seldom drink.
Apart from fruits and vegetables, I recommend you to have nuts and dried fruits. They give you energy and rich oils which will greatly benefit your body.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2013 at 11:58am
Something very important women should bear in mind. It's taken me 7 months of observation and experience against doctors'opinions. When I was diagnosed with warts I was being treated for an early menopause. I was taking a natural formula of progresterone, estrogen and other hormones. I was given the lowest hormonal dose to be healthy. It was so low that I even had some initial menopause symptoms and wasn't feeling balanced. I remembered my 1st outbtreak after starting using Veregen cleared on the 4th week of my simulated menstrual cycle, i.e. right when I was due to take a rest from applying hormones. During that week, all but 3 disappeared. After that week I started to apply homones again and I took some ozone therapy but one the warts, the initial one was still there. I then decided to go back to Veregen to see if I could avoid cryo or laser. Of course I had another outbreak that almost cleared again on my week without hormones. But I had to go on cos I still had a few. It was last month. When I started to apply hormones again I could feel better than ever from the beginning of my hormonal therapy. It was as if my body had at last come to terms with them. However, my warts got worse. Instead of reducing the nº1 or shrinking, I got more and I could see Veregen could only act on the surface but they had a healthy and strong basis,more than ever. I was already suspicious that estrogen could somehow feed warts. However, my gyno and family doctor kept on telling me estrogen had nothing to do with it and information on the web isn't conclusive or definite. This time I was sure it had to cos warts were as healthy and 'radiant' as myself!!! After 2 weeks, I stopped applying hormones last Wednesday. On the following morning, after the shower ans when applying Veregen, I could see they were not so wet and bright and today, many of them have turned black and are on their way to fall off.
I won't get hormones till this chapter has finished and I'm also wondering whether I should refrain from it for a few months till my body completely clears the virus cos hormones may also influence this process. So, girls and women, if you're taking any kind of hormonal therapy, not just contraceptives, bear this in mind and watch your body.
Hope this post hepls a lot of you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05May2013 at 3:37am
Warts started to fall off yesterday. It looks like a white lava field. Some of them are black, some others white, some crusty and some sticky. Yet, it seems some more are popping up. The proccess is being very slow. I'm fed up with this. I don't want to live this way. I really feel bitter and unwilling to do anything but being on my own, reading and maybe having walks.
I've been, and I am, strong and proactive but these days I'm feeling terribly despaired, empty, sad. My friends call me and I don't care, I don't feel like going out or being with people. I'm too worried and frightened thinking the end could be still far away.

I cannot deal my ordinary life, not the way I should. I wish I could sleep for months, even years. I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't even mind not waking up again.

I need some support. No one around me knows about my HPV. I come here to share my experience and support those who're looking for it. It's me who needs it today. Please, give me small hope. Tell me things will somehow change. Tell me it's a question of time. I already have 7 months with this going on. Is there somewhere I could go, something I could do?

Thanks a lot.
coolbeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06May2013 at 2:42am
hey it is me again :)

onway, I felt exactly like you did. Reading your post, that is something that I could have easily written myself. I also went through a period, from January to March of this year where I didn't even leave my house, didn't want to see friends, didn't want to do anything but be by myself. It's harrowing and depressing to have to go through this.

But I promise you, from the bottom of my heart, it will get better. You are already doing so good, with your wart starting to fall off and the supplements you are taking. Very soon they will fall off and your skin will heal and they will come back less and less, I really truly promise.

Essentially, it is exactly how you say, a question of time. The worst part about it is, you can only rush it so much. The body will heal. You are healthy and are taking care and the months will start to come where slowly you notice less sever symptoms and eventually they will stop.

If you live in the States, I really recommend Planned Parenthood. They have them in Canada too. They are amazing because the gynos there donate their time to help people like us, doing check-ups etc. They could also potentially be able to talk with you or even recommend you to a support group. Have you ever considered telling someone that is close to you, a sister, brother or one of your parents. Even one of your close girlfriends, they will not judge you for it if they are close to you. It may be hard for them to understand not having gone through the experience but that is what family and friends are there for, to love you regardless.

Have you heard of this supplement DIM? It was one of the last ones I added to my regime. At first I was skeptical because I took it for a month and half and nothing happened, but now that it is around the 2 month mark of taking it, I can really see the change. It is a natural estrogen regulator and actually menopausal women take it to lessen the symptoms. It may be good for you too considering both the warts and the menopause.

Take care onway, you will get better. Don't give up!

Edited by coolbeans - 06May2013 at 2:43am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06May2013 at 11:35am
Thanks again, coolbeans. I've been positive all this time but my warts are here and dont' seem to be clearing esily. Last weekend, I had a few falling but today some craters have another bump. I don't know whether something's wrong this time with my body cos Veregen is acting even more slowly. Furthermore, I've started to notice a tag in one of my labia (after a little scratching). Could be a small wart. Applied Veregen 2 or 3 times but it's not clear but I won't go on just in case it provokes an outbreak there. I'll go to another gyn. Maybe it's a question of finding the method for everyone. I Live in Madrid, Spain. Here gynaecologists are devoted to making money and nothing is for free or on volunteering.
Anyway, I'm going to visit a new one this week. I don't know what else to do or where to go. My life is a hell these days.
Yes, I've been reading about DIM and was thinking about the possibility to try but didn't dare cos of my results on warts with estrogen. The one I use is bioidentical and relieves my menopause symptoms but I think it's the cause of warts 'flourishing'. I'll ask this new doctor about it. He's said to have been working on HPV for a long time.
Regarding friends, there's one who knows about my situation but she's not in Madrid. We often talk on the phone. Anyway, I prefer to be on my own know, as I told you. I wish I could disappear for a while.
By the way, when did you notice an improvement? Cos I've been feeling better lately but my warts don't show it. I'm already on my 7th month.

Take care and keep on improving.

coolbeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06May2013 at 2:18pm
I have just started seeing improvement now and I have had warts since May of 2012 so its been pretty much one year. I really recommend the DIM, you should read articles about it on the net and also reviews on Amazon.

Really really try Condylox. I mean, yes I got a secondary skin infection from it which I had to use Iodine cream on but seriously it blasts the little mothers. And when my scabs fell off with Veregen and left a crater they would reform again and then fall off then reform and fall off until they had finished doing whatever they were doing. Its really friggin annoying but all you can do it keep up with it and wait.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2013 at 9:17am
Thanks, coolbeans. I've ended with Veregen. My scabs fell off and on putting the Veregen they started to whiten again but I cannot cope with that anymore. My skin is very read and a bit inflamed. I went to my gyno this morning and said I need to heal the area. I've started to apply vitamin E(ointment). I still have a few tiny bumps but I've realised topical solutions get me even worse so, depending on the new doctor I'm going to see next week (we had to delay the appointment cos he had some family question to solve, I'll take a decision. I may try laser or cryo. By the way, is that redness and soreness normal after Veregen? How long does the skin takes to heal? Last time it wasn't so raw.
coolbeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11May2013 at 9:49am
Like I said, once the scab falls off, if you put more Veregen on it will continue to scab and fall off until it finishes its cycle and heals (no longer scabs, just heals over)

I wish you the best of luck with laser and cryo. Everyone's body is different so what works on one doesn't necessarily work on others so don't give up til its over!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic