HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >HPV Dating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Partner's immune system is really weak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uniqorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Partner's immune system is really weak
    Posted: 09Apr2013 at 4:16pm
My partner and I have had HPV(low form) for 6 months now
He went to the doctor and they told him his immune system is weakening, his white blood cell count is low, and that his hormone levels are low(possibly not able to have kids in the future)
He's been doing hormone replacement therapy but he's afraid things could get worst and that us being sexually active worsens the HPV making our immune system weaker
We have unprotected sex and his Doctor said that as long we're together he won't get any better

His wbc could be low to the possibility that his body doesn't know to fight off the HPV

Does HPV make our immune system weaker everytime we have sex? Will be able to stay together?Should we start using condoms?

Edited by Uniqorn - 30Jun2013 at 8:08am
john2223 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john2223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19Apr2013 at 5:48am
Just like any other kind of infection HPV can weaken your immune system, but not because you are having unprotected sex. I would recommend your boyfriend gets his white blood cell count checked by the doctor. Is he getting enough sleep at night? Is he always stressed out? Is he eating the right type of foods daily? All these things are deciding factors in determining what is causing his immune system to weaken and what he can do to strengthen it. Good luck to you both.
Uniqorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uniqorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08May2013 at 12:47pm
Thanks do you know how long on average it takes for the immune system to build back up?
his blood cell counts were fine(found out he's been keeping his white blood cell count a secret from me it's low) the Dr said his testosterone and immune system was low and he put him on a medication to boost both
and he's also taking his own immunity boosters on the side
He doesn't get a full 8 hrs of sleep
he's not stressed out, and he does need to eat better.

Edited by Uniqorn - 30Jun2013 at 8:11am
LocoBurns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LocoBurns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Jun2013 at 12:25am
Eating and most importantly sleeping better will works wonders than you can imagine. My friend got the same HPV problem but still he managed to cope up with it by sleeping and having a healthy (read:protected) sex life. I think you should slow down things a little bit and start composing your life in a better way. Consult a doctor if you are unsure of what to do and what to not. Brazilian blowout Annandale, VA

Edited by LocoBurns - 22Jun2013 at 6:39am
Loco W Burns
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic