HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Low risk HPV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible HPV? (Graphic Image)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nameless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible HPV? (Graphic Image)
    Posted: 18Feb2013 at 1:20pm
After scouring the internet I have come to the conclusion that I have contracted HPV and it is manifesting as anal warts. I have attached a picture, and if anyone could give me insight as to whether or not these "growths" are HPV warts, it would be much appreciated.

(Warning: graphic image of potential anal warts)
http://www.anony.ws/1K6
coolbeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolbeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20Feb2013 at 1:06am
looks like anal warts to me. but I'm not a doctor. get thee to a doctor and find out what they really are.
unfair101 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unfair101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20Feb2013 at 3:11am
Yeh looks like the anal warts I had to be fair. I had them for about 7 months before going to a clinic. I was stalling because of embarrassment, but I just couldn't take the itch anymore. Thankfully the cryotherapy worked after one session and the itch soon went away after a month, never had a problem since with the anal warts and its been well over a year and a few months since I got that freezing done. Go get yourself checked out and get them frozen off.
sillyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20Feb2013 at 4:09am
it looks like anal warts
i have anal warts and they look the same
onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21Feb2013 at 4:37pm
I wasn't able to see the picture. However, you should go to the doctor. If it's HPV, the sooner you start this nightmare, the sooner it will end, hopefully. I'm in the middle of the battle. Go to the doctor, dear. If you need support, write to me.

Good luck
conversgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conversgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09Apr2013 at 1:37pm
you should go to the doctor..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic