HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >HPV Dating
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - lost dating interest since i had hpv is it normal?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lost dating interest since i had hpv is it normal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lost dating interest since i had hpv is it normal?
    Posted: 25Dec2012 at 3:25am
i feel too hurt from all this
and dont feel like dating anyone...i also odnt want to get another hpv infection or another std :S
flmg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flmg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31Jan2013 at 3:34pm
Get your shots, and make sure anyone you're with gets theirs.

Beyond that, if you've not been clear for a long period (some say 6 months), I'd play it safe. I suspect most of us got it without our own knowledge -- least we can do is to prevent passing it on.

Just my two cents.
Cptboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cptboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Apr2013 at 12:58pm
I was the same haven't had sex or dated since 2009 :( it ruined my life.
wartman123 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wartman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Nov2013 at 4:15pm
Hey guys,

It took me 5 years to stop genital warts coming back but I refuse to let this thing stop me dating.

If you have genital warts then get rid of them and try and stay clear for 3-6 months. If you pass this time, then there's a good chance you're not contageous. Then you can date and if things are going well be honest with your prospective partner. Honestly facing up to it and telling someone is hard but it's the best thing to do and you will feel great for telling them. All girls I've told didn't care and still wanted to have sex, which was cool.

It's so common, it's really not the end of the world even though sometimes it can seem like it.

Don't give in to fear, we are not born to be afraid. Just be careful, tell your future partner and if they don't care, use a condom to try and prevent anything passing.
donovan View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Oct2015 at 2:09pm
I know how you feel...I haven't been in a relationship in 7 years. Slowly opening to the idea of this online dating thing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic