Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone use Greg Thompson's Wart Treatment?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShellShocked View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ShellShocked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone use Greg Thompson's Wart Treatment?
    Posted: 26Nov2012 at 8:05pm
Has anyone heard of Greg Thompson (YouTube) and ordered his genital warts treatment? I haven't been able to find anything bad on him but before I shell out my 20-25 bucks I thought I'd check. I'm wondering if it's the usual ACV treatment that I already know about.

Thanks!
GW10years View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Quote GW10years Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26Nov2012 at 9:33pm
Post a link for this youtube vid then we can give opinions.

Lots of people trying to profit from those with HPV, ask him if it is ACV that he is peddling.

Quote ShellShocked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20Dec2012 at 6:57am
Sure.... here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1KoShLHw8&feature=related

I bought his report which was under 20 bucks. In it he spoke about how some people who've contacted him have had success with Carrageenan from a company called Ocean Naturals. It's a natural lubricant. I bought that off of amazon.com (pretty cheap) and have been using it twice/day for about two weeks. My warts have definitely reduced in size but haven't disappeared as of yet. The best part about it is it's natural and there are no bad side effects. No burning like ACV. I'm going to keep with it and hope they eventually disappear.
imgame View Drop Down

Quote imgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Dec2012 at 4:15am
Which lubricant from amazon? I think I saw the one your talking about but one of the main ingredients is l-arginine which has been shown to increase hpv outbreaks. I wonder if the carrageenan counteracts this somehow. If there is a paste with pure carrageenan without the arginine I think that would be better.

Edited by imgame - 24Dec2012 at 4:15am

Quote ShellShocked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08Jan2013 at 5:11pm
These are the listed ingredients of the one I bought off Amazon (it's the one in the blue bottle):

Ingredients
* Water * Propanediol - natural humectant * Carrageenan - rich lubricating ingredient with amazing potential health benefits * Sodium Hodroxymethylglycinate - natural enzyme preservative * Citric acid - pH balancing ingredient * Organic Aloe Concentrate - naturally soothes sensitive tissue * Organic Agave Inulin - prebiotic that helps women maintain healthy microflora * Vitamin E Acetate - fights free radicals and soothes sensitive tissue

Ingredients
* Sodium Benzoate - natural preservative
mike View Drop Down

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Jan2013 at 7:31pm
ShellShocked,

Thanks for the info. I too saw his website and was curious about what his treatment consisted of. So is carrageenan the only treatment he mentioned in his report? I also heard him mention some sort of internal immune booster as well. Do you know what that was?

Thanks for your post and good luck in your treatment. Please keep us informed on how well this treatment is working.      
dark420 View Drop Down

Quote dark420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01Feb2013 at 1:45am
well to be honest castor oil and baking soda is prob what he's peddling. That's what people like him usually sell for such a cheap price.
 Post Reply Post Reply