HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >HPV on the web
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are warts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboutwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are warts
    Posted: 03Jul2012 at 12:09am
Warts are small solid and rough growth over the skin, particularly found on hands and feet. They called as HPV and results into blisters or cauliflowers. Warts can be removed by using one of techniques but aboutwart makes it more simplified, safe and less time consuming
kinneret2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinneret2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Dec2012 at 2:35am
Hey
how can you treat the warts?
maybe the dead sea products will help your skin.
it's worth trying.
Acecrane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acecrane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05May2013 at 10:44pm
I work on crane. I got warts on my hands and they are spreading. I am miserable from them. I have tried freezing.
Paulo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06Mar2014 at 3:37am
Warts are an abnormal benign tumor or growth on the body, especially the hands, feet, face, and the genital region. This virus usually pops up on the skin, and unfortunately, it can spread to other areas and other people. Many times the wart stays in the one spot, but if they aren't dealt with, they can spread to other places.

sandraj23 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17May2017 at 5:05am
Warts are skin growths caused by the Hpv.. you can get more detailed info on this blog.... doeshpvgoaway.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic