HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >HPV Dating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new gf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waltmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gf
    Posted: 26Jun2012 at 9:50am
My girlfriend just found out she has cervical cancer from hpv. Does this mean I can become a carrier of the cancer causing strain of the virus?

we only kissed so far, but wants to do more.

Can she be tested for infection in her mouth?

thanks

-walt
Grantlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grantlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11Aug2012 at 1:58pm
Take a proper advice from a doctor.
haditforyears View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haditforyears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Aug2012 at 3:04pm
You can develop it and carry it. As far as from the mouth I think that's not a very big possibility.
Worried_upset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Worried_upset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07Sep2012 at 6:49am
If you've only kissed there is no risk. If you're not a virgin you probably already have HPV - up 90% of people will get it by the age of 50.
Visit my HPV community - http://hpvcommunity.com
stdornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stdornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03Jan2013 at 9:02pm
It is low risk to get infected by kissing,but if you still worries,go for a test.

Positive Singles
#1 HPV/HSV/HIV Dating site
Ambrosse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambrosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10Jul2013 at 5:58pm
Man! Check it from doctor here all members are not doctor after proper treatment you can identify you have cancer germs or not. You need to far away from your Gf because it's harmful for you and one thing remember in mind prevention is better than cure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic