HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Just Diagnosed with HPV?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Starting a Log

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Workingtogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13Jun2013 at 12:33pm
Hey Onway2success :)

Glad to hear you are doing well yourself! My scars are starting to blend into my skin. I don't have many red marks to begin with, but I also don't shave as much so most of my hair in the groin area cover it up. Its really not noticeable at all.

How on earth do you look at your anus though? It must be difficult to see down there isn't it?

onway2success View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jun2013 at 6:08am
Thanks, workingtogether.It'easier for men regarding hair. I don't have any hair on my bottom or anus so I'll wait for them to blend and vanish.
As for your question, as you know, a woman's best friend can often be a mirror, haha. I've been using a small one to follow my progression. It was hard to look at it in the past. I now use it less and less. I sometimes do it to apply the healing oils and have a look at the marks. They seem to be clearing, slowly but the will. I'm not in a hurry. I just want to be 100% healthy and fine, ready to start again, it doesn't matter how long it takes once the worst is over.
Did you already stop feeling the itching?

Great weekend!!!
Workingtogether View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Workingtogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jun2013 at 12:47pm
The itching is always a problem, but I don't suspect its from the HPV. I believe its the hair that I cut short. As it gets longer it tends to rub and irritate some areas. I don't cut my area anymore with a shaver because of the risk of spreading so I am more prone to itching cause I can't cut the hair to the root.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jun2013 at 12:58pm
Aha. I got an hemorrhoid from Veregen and my doctor said itching comes from it. However, I also feel the iching in my labia. Again, the doctor says it's not cos of HPV but something psychosomatic cos of everything I've been through. The thing is I was diagnosed with it cos I went to the doctor since I started to feel that unusual itching and though it could be vaginal yeast. My surprised was so big when he told me a had 2 tiny bumps around my anus and that was this virus. Anyway, that's far away. I think the itching is somehow related to the virus since I can feel it less and less. I'm sure it'll be disappearing in the next months and maybe, in a couple of years, when I'm sure I'm clear of the virus, I may think of operating the hemorrhoid, but first things first.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Workingtogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jun2013 at 1:09pm
Yeah....one thing at a time :)

Our minds can really play tricks on us...Sometimes we wish we had something more so it could taken care of, and I think that might be the though process of what's going on. I have it happen to me a lot too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onway2success Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Jun2013 at 9:10am
I totally agree with you!!! That's life. We'll succeed!!!
blackcat View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Jul2013 at 4:34am
really nice to read your posts ... looks like ive got a long road ahead of me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Workingtogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Jul2013 at 8:31pm
Update: Whoops! I forgot which date I was clear. I'm now Dr. Hook clear...still cautiously optimistic

Hey everyone!

So, the update is still good. I'm still clear. I haven't had any hiccups or scares...and for those wondering about the scars...well, they are like light bruises which you wouldn't see unless you actually really focused on the area for a while.

I wrote I'm dr. Hook clear because he says that if you are clear for about 3 months, most likely you won't have another recurrence and that your body has now immunized itself to that particular virus. Dr. Handsfield says the same thing, but his cut off date is 6 months....hopefully that will happen :)    

I'm seeing new people on the site a lot feeling really worried about their situation with HPV, and although everyone's situation is slightly different, most of us on average will fight and concur this infection. It just takes some patience, positive thinking, taking care of yourself, and most importantly not stressing your self about it.

I will continue to post and keep you guys updated so that you have some type of reference, because I know when I was looking around, not much was there for me.

Good luck with your journey and keep positive :D

I will continue and try my best to respond to posts when I have time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Workingtogether Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05Sep2013 at 1:46pm
Update: Dr. Handsfield clear. Feeling good :)

Hi guys

So its been literally 6 months since my last visit to the dermatologist where i got the wonderful news that I was clear and that I didn't have to come in anymore and get my manhood burned off...lol

Since then, I have been cautiously optimistic. Seen bumps thinking they are warts but realizing they aren't just from them going away. I do still get the occasional double take when I feel my man parts to check for bumps, but they turn out to be negative after further inspection :D

As for my mental health in this, I've focused less on this and focused more on living my life. I've gone out, drank, played the field, but have been very more selective and cautious as to who I interest myself in. All in all, life is becoming somewhat normal again.

I saw this interesting video recently and I was hoping to share it with you on a link but I cant seem to get my old computer to post the video link here. Damn this 2005 technology!

Anyways, I will be here, posting, and keeping you guys up to date. I've seen some of you already get clear, which is great to hear, so for those are that struggling, just know it will happen to you too. Just start to believe it and stop fearing it :)

Lets work together and stay positive people!
cantona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05Sep2013 at 4:19pm
Many thanks for this log, interesting to see the one step forward two steps back thing with this isn't unique to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic