Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

neem oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
needschange View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote needschange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: neem oil
    Posted: 17Dec2011 at 2:43pm
I was doing research on natural treatment for warts and I heard goodthings about neem cream or oil and was wondering if anyone had tried this..

Here is a link about neem oil and warts
http://www.livestrong.com/article/197958-neem-oil-to-remove-warts-moles/
unhappy View Drop Down

Quote unhappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29Dec2011 at 3:26pm
Thanks looks interesting. Will be giving it a go, have purchased neem capsules, body wash and oil. Though I wont use it to get rid of grown warts as wartamine does a good job of that, so I'm hoping this will prevent them or possibly kill the virus.

Edited by unhappy - 29Dec2011 at 3:29pm
kind2all View Drop Down

Quote kind2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04Jan2012 at 12:53pm
Hey, Needs! Long time...I did not disappear for good...
Funny you mention Neem Oil...I just bought a soap with this oil and it did wonders for my skin, This makes me wonder what the concentrated oil may do!

Quote needschange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06Jan2012 at 2:40am
Unhappy please let me know how it goes I'm going to give it a try soon.

And kind good to hear from you I thought every here had disappeared, which I guess would be a good thing if there treatment worked, how are you?

Quote needschange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09Jan2012 at 10:15pm
That's great news I haven't been able to beat this.. cause I have a very weak immune system. Im not sure how to boost it. But I'm hoping that I can get healthy and then allow my body to fight this off hopefully with the help of neem oil.
caspia View Drop Down

Quote caspia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12Jan2012 at 10:41pm
A wart is generally a small, rough growth, typically on a human’s hands or feet but often other locations, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister.They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur.

Dental Clinic near Sarjapur road
kirk89 View Drop Down

Quote kirk89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13Jan2012 at 5:24am
I had no success with neem oil. It does not help me get well. How are you?
Halong bay cruises-Red dragon cruise-Jasmine cruise

Edited by kirk89 - 13Jan2012 at 9:15pm

Quote needschange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Jan2012 at 5:00pm
I'm sorry to hear that I haven't tried it yet. How long have u had warts? Anything working for you?
Scott65 View Drop Down

Quote Scott65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Jan2012 at 6:26am
I believe there is still a lot of research to be done regarding the medicinal properties of the neem tree in the west. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine though for a wide variety of ailments.

Wartrol

Edited by Scott65 - 16Jan2012 at 3:47am
mandy88 View Drop Down

Quote mandy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Jan2012 at 11:01pm
Hey everyone!
I LOVE neem oil and use it all the time for dandruff and athletes foot (it's a potent antifungal) but I've never heard of it for genital warts. I'll try anything once though, thanks for the advice!
I noticed that in one of the posts above kind2all mentioned taking a mushroom extract and astragalus. That's amazing, both those things help boost your immune system and improve your own body's ability to fight off the virus. I also started taking a supplement recently that has mushroom extract and astragalus (and a whole bunch of other stuff) in it and my warts are shrinking!!! It's called papillex (www.papillex.com), is this the same thing you're using kind2all???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>