HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Low risk HPV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

prescriptions for HPV?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prescriptions for HPV?
    Posted: 24Nov2011 at 11:21am
I had a colposcopy today and the doctor said I should get doxycyclin pills and clindamycin vaginal cream. They're both antibiotics and to be honest, I don't feel good about taking such medications because I fear they'll harm my immune system. I have also heard that antibiotics don't help treat HPV at all so I don't want to take meds that won't be any good and could potentially harm me. I don't have visible warts, only a few lesions inside. So that sort of explains the cream but does it really work?
HPV_Remmy View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HPV_Remmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30Nov2011 at 3:27am
Antibiotics absolutely will not do anything for conditions caused by viruses. What they can do, however, is help to prevent secondary, bacterial (usually opportunistic) infections.
Check out an effective HPV remedy developed through scientific, yet animal friendly methods!
All Natural, Antiviral HPV Remedy
sandraj23 View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandraj23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24Jun2012 at 8:47am
It is not the right place to talk about prescriptions, whether we are qualified or not is another story. Generally Famvir, acyclovir, are the common drugs prescribed...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic