HPVForum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wartrol + Oxyfend + Immune system booster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maa noi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wartrol + Oxyfend + Immune system booster
    Posted: 14Sep2011 at 9:52am
Hi all,

So I've had HPV for a 3-4 months now. I've been using Wartrol for around 5 weeks and so far nothing has changed. A few new warts have appeared since I started treatment. I've just purchased Oxyfend a couple days ago and also bought an immune system booster.

By using all these treatments at the same time I figure its got to boost my chances of getting rid of these things.

FYI my current gf also has HPV and I think I got it from her. Her warts disappeared all by them self after around 8 months with no treatment.

I'll keep updated this thread with progress reprots every couple weeks or whenever I see changes.

Gerries View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Sep2011 at 12:00pm
All the best with your treatment Maa Noi. It seems that using a combination of approaches seem to be the best for tough cases of HPV. You could try incorporate some green tea into your treatment regime, it's really helped with my energy levels and no doubt helped strengthen my immune system.
kind2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kind2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Sep2011 at 12:02pm
I wish you all the best as well. Keep us posted!
Jonwilltea View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonwilltea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Sep2011 at 2:42pm
If I ever get another outbreak I'm really thinking of trying a combo treatment as you guys call it. Seems to have great effects!
Valez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Sep2011 at 3:38pm
Good luck Maa Noi, let us know how it goes.
HuntingKel View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntingKel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Sep2011 at 2:56am
All the best! BTW, what immune system booster are you using?
KingEddie View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingEddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18Sep2011 at 6:48pm
All the best and wish you all the success with your treatment
FreddyJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreddyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21Sep2011 at 4:09pm
Zebra has also incorporated some supplements into her treatment regime which seems to be working as well.
Gerries View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22Sep2011 at 4:33pm
How you doing Maa Noi?
maa noi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maa noi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25Sep2011 at 7:37am
Still waiting for the Oxyfend to arrive. :(

Still not noticed any difference from Wartrol. Has anyone really had any good results from it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic