Forum Home Forum Home >HPV >Genital Warts Treatment
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Oxyfend - suitable for internal anal warts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FreddyJ View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote FreddyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oxyfend - suitable for internal anal warts?
    Posted: 08Sep2011 at 10:23pm
Hi Giantbee - I'm really sorry to hear about your partner. Internal warts must be really difficult to treat or spot. Mine were external thank goodness. I used Oxyfend to remove mine but I don't know about the treatment working for internal warts.

I don't think it'll be a problem to try and keep the cream on the area because it's not a liquid. However, again with internal warts I'm not sure. However, like you I'm a big supporter of natural products and treatments and avoid drugs and pharmaceuticals as much as possible.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but there are many other people on this site who are very knowledgable and I'm sure they'll be able to help you further. My best wishes to you and your partner. Stay positive and remember that we're all in the same boat here so don't be afraid to seek support.
hpvmale View Drop Down

Quote hpvmale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10Sep2011 at 8:15am
I recently started Oxyfend treatment for my anal warts. So far I haven't seen much reaction. I don't know if I have them internally or not, but at the risk of being graphic, I do have one that sits right on the border between the outside and inside. I've been treating that (without worrying about the cream touching healthy tissue) and haven't had any problems yet.

Again, I just started a little over a week ago so if things change I'll let you know. Also they say different people have different reactions..
giantbee View Drop Down

Quote giantbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11Sep2011 at 9:53am
Thanks for your replies both. hope you see some good results hpvmale, Ill keep checking here to see how you get on in the coming days and weeks

FreddyJ, good to hear yours cleared up with this product. I also have no reason to believe internal ones would fail to respond as your external ones, I think I was most worried about the cytotoxicity aspect of it all

Thanks for your replies :)
NoChantilly View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Quote NoChantilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12Sep2011 at 9:43pm
All the best Giantbee and HpvMale...hope all goes well for both of you. As difficult as it is, try to stay positive and never give up. I'm holding thumbs for both of you.
Gerries View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Quote Gerries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13Sep2011 at 9:23pm
Great comment NoChantilly and I'm with you on that...keep your chin up lads and don't lose hope. I don't have internal warts so I don't know what it's like but if they're anything like mine I can just imagine how uncomfortable they must be for you.

I'm using both Oxyfend and Wartamine and it seems the combo is working really well. I don't want to jinx it but I think the effects are coming along nicely. Can't say for sure which one is working more than the other but I couldn't care really, just so long as I keep getting these little results every morning.

Missy's green tea routine must also be credited because I've been following it strictly and my energy levels have increased during the afternoon so I'm really glad about that.

Jonwilltea View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Quote Jonwilltea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14Sep2011 at 3:21pm
How often do you take green tea Gerries?
Valez View Drop Down

Quote Valez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Sep2011 at 3:41pm
A few cups of green tea per day should be really good for you Jon.
zhaoyipeng View Drop Down

Quote zhaoyipeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15Sep2011 at 11:54pm
Post removed by moderator
HuntingKel View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Quote HuntingKel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Sep2011 at 3:07am
Apparently there are green tea pills you can take Valez. I don't know what they're called but hopefully Missy or someone else can help you out.
missyj View Drop Down

Quote missyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16Sep2011 at 6:19pm
They are called Green Tea Extract. You can get them in the vitamin aisle at Walmart or pretty much anywhere really. Cheapest at walmart though!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>